- Home insurance provides protection for personal property against the dangers resulting from fire, theft and allied risks. Home insurance can be purchased by the owner or the renter. Home insurance includes three options according to your needs:
– Building Insurance
– Content Insurance
– Building and Contents Insurance (combined)
– Fire or thunderbolt.
– Explosion of any property or equipment that forms part of the insured items.
– Explosion of water tanks, vessels or water pipes due to an accidental and sudden accident.
– Storms and unusual cyclones (whether accompanied by rain or not) that result in damage to the building or contents.
– Burglary or theft with coercion and the use of violence.
– Vehicles not owned by the insured or members of his family or those under his command or service colliding with buildings, fences and external gates.
– The fall of civil aircraft or any materials or things that may fall from them.
– Floods and earthquakes.
Coverage of this type of insurance is subject to the terms of the insurance
policy issued by the insurance company